SDIC/Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate CAS No.: 2893-78-9. In white crystalline powder or granular material. : As a disinfectant, it can be used for drinking water disinfection, preventive disinfection and environmental water meters in various places; it can be used for sericulture disinfection, livestock, poultry, and fish breeding disinfection; it can also be used for wool shrink-proof finishing, textile industry bleaching, Industrial circulating water algae removal, rubber chlorinating agent. This product is highly efficient, stable in performance, and has no adverse effects on the human body.
Advantages of SDIC/Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate:
1. High-efficiency, broad-spectrum, new systemic fungicide
2. Strong killing effect, Kills all kinds of bacteria, algae, fungi and germs.
3. Safe, simple to use, less dosage, and long duration of efficacy
Specification of SDIC/Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate:
|Item||Best quality||First grade||Qualified|
|Effective content of chlorine % ≥||60||58||56|
|Content of water % ≤||3||5||7|
|PH value of 1% solution||5.5-7.0|
|Substance insoluble in water % ≤||0.1|
Applications of SDIC/Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate:
1. Water treatment: drinking water, recycle water, cool tower,disinfection and removal algae.
2. Swimming pool water disinfection
3. Agriculture: crops, vegetable and fruit, soil disinfection.
4. Aquaculture: fish, shrimp, crab, turtle, etc
5. Poultry/Livestock Disinfectant: piggery house, cow house, chicken house and so on.
6. Medicine and food factory utensils sterilization and anti-mildew.
7. Space and surface disinfection and sterilization in food factory, hospital, family, hotel,office, school and other public places removal odor
8. Fruits and Vegetables Preservative and Keep fresh.
Packages and transportation:
1.25KG Bag,1000KG Bag or customization as client’s request.
2.Plastic drum, 25kg/drum, 50kg/drum, or customization as client’s request.
3.Fiber drum, 25kg/drum ,50kg drum, customization as client’s request.
also be packed according to customer's needs.
Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Custom package, labels, marks all available.