Xanthan gum is a monospore polysaccharide produced by the fermentation of Pseudomonas spp., and the main raw material is carbohydrates by Xanthomonas campestris.
Xanthan gum is an extracellular microbial polysaccharide produced by the fermentation of sugars by Xanthomonas. Due to its special macromolecular structure and colloidal properties, it has various functions, and can be used as emulsifier, stabilizer, gel thickener, wetting agent, film forming agent, etc., and is widely used in various fields of the national economy.
|Food Grade Xanthan gum|
|appearance||cream white powder|
|100% through 60mesh||100%|
|min.95% through 80 mesh||min.95%|
|total plate count||max.2000cfu/g|
|moulds and yeasts||max.100cfu/g|
|Oil Drilling grade xanthan gum|
|Appearance||Cream White Free Flowing Powder|
|Viscosity(1% XG in 1% kcl solution, cps)||1200-1700|
|Loss on Drying, %||≤13|
|PH(1% XG solution)||6.0-8.0|
|Starch Qualitative Determination||Absent|
|Guar Qualitative Determination||Absent|
|Rheology Test 0.285% XG in Sea Water Solution|
|Brookfield LV 1.5 r/min (cps)||≥1950|
Main features of Xanthan Gum:
1. Xanthan gum has a good suspending effect on insoluble solids and oil droplets
2. Xanthan gum can dissolve quickly in water and has good water solubility
3. Xanthan gum solution has the characteristics of low concentration and high viscosity, and is an efficient thickener
4. Xanthan gum solution is very stable to acid and alkali
5. The xanthan gum solution is miscible with many salt solutions, and the viscosity is not affected
Application of Xanthan Gum:
1. Xanthan gum can be used in food, such as bread, ice cream, dairy products, meat products, jams, jellies, and beverages.
2. Xanthan gum is also widely used in cosmetics, skin cleansing products, skin care products, beauty cosmetics, hairdressing products
3. Using as cleaning agent, polishing agent, deodorant, etc. in other household chemicals
3. Drilling grade xanthan gum is a kind of oil drilling mud additive. It is widely used and has resistance to temperature, acid, alkali and salt. It is an ideal oil displacement agent for high temperature and high salt oil fields.
Package & Storage:
25kg kraft paper bag ,25 kg carton boxes or 25 kg cardboard drum
1.Place in a cool, dry and ventilated place, away from fire.
2. Sealed to prevent rain and sun exposure
3. Lightweight Shipping